WANTED – SCHOOL GOVERNORS
Wickhambrook Primary Academy has launched an appeal for new school governors following recent retirements. Our Governors are all volunteers who work together for the benefit of the School and are the link between the School and the community it serves.
We are currently looking for new Community and Partnership Governors and would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
- an interest in the performance of the school.
- a desire to contribute to and represent the community.
- an open and enquiring mind
- the ability to look at issues objectively
- the confidence to ask questions and join in debate.
- a willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- the ability to work well with others
- time to invest
If you would like to find out more, or are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please contact Mr Jason Green c/o Wickambrook Primary Academy, Cutbush, Newmarket, CB8 8XN. Everyone has something to offer and we want people from as many backgrounds and with as wide a range of interests as possible. Call 01440 820309 or email admin@Wickhambrookschool.co.uk